Remember to protect and promote our work.
Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
You can save this information from legal attack.
Released December 8, 2009Summary
US Transportation Security Administration unredacted manual for flight and other screening procedures. This TSA manual was released by the TSA in an incompetantly redacted form—cut and paste the blacked out regions revealed the redacted text. The previously redacted regions were highlighed and sent to the New York based anti-secrecy site Cryptome.org. The TSA removed the manual from public access on December 7, 2009.
- Help us create a just and corruption free world.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- United States
- Government (bureaucracy)
- US Transportation Security Administration
1998775File type information
PDF document, version 1.3Cryptographic identity