Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
May 10, 2009Summary
Mein-Parteibuch.com (My Party Book) is a satirical German political weblog. The file shows correspondence initiated by the Hamburg police trying to get user data to prosecute call center workers left without money for "false statements" (posts) and content of the postings removed.
Detective superintendent Oliver Henschke's phone number is included in the file. Deleted postings can be checked via search engines caches for key phrases
Mein Parteibuch replied to Mr. Henschke as "Wang Weilin - Office for International Censorship".
- ? http://www.google.com/search?q=VerkohlCenterGesch%C3%A4digter
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fast site, current site, Sweden, US, Latvia, Slovakia, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
Primary languageFile size in bytes
- Government (bureaucracy)
- Hamburg Police
22323File type information
Non-ISO extended-ASCII English text, with very long lines, with CRLF line terminatorsCryptographic identity